Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hustle Writers
Who We Are
Hustle Writers is a content writing agency which is a subsidiary of STIT Consult and duly registered under the Cooperate Affairs Commission with RC260691. We are located at 30, Olayiwola Ado Avenue, Off Akala Express Road, Ido LGA, 200130, Nigeria.
The following terms and conditions (otherwise referred to as “Terms”, “Agreement”, “Liability” or any other word synonymous) are an agreement between Hustle Writers (“The Company”, “Website Operator”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “Users”, “Client”, “Clients”, “you”, or “your”). This Agreement stands as the general rules of your use of the hustlewriters.com website and any of its products or services (jointly, “Website” or “Services”).
Conditions for Service Provision
- All services provided by the company are within the scope specified on the website. The company takes no liability for funds received for services that is outside the scope of its services.
- All content provided by us are intended only for delivery to the appropriate Clients, and no provision is made for further storage of them. Thus, we will not take responsibility for any content lost after delivery.
- Payment should only be made through the appropriate channels provided on the payment channels. The company will not be held responsible for payment into another payment account.
- The company will not render any of its services unless full payment is received. Please note that partial payment for any service will not be refunded, but the requested service will be provided upon full payment.
Discontinuation of service request
- We may refund un-used funds for services discontinued (except for academic writing), however, charges for content already written will however be deducted.
- Discontinuation of a service can only be done within 24 hours of payment. You can do this.1 by sending an email to [email protected] Any discontinuation after this will warrant no refund.
Conditions for Client Acquisition Officers (CAOs)
- Only 10 percent of overall service charge will be given as commission to CAOs. Payment will be made to appropriate account provided by each CAO. The company will not be liable for sending commission to a wrong account provided by a CAO.
- Payment of commission will be made on the last working day of each month. Each CAO must meet a minimum of 2500 naira commission to receive payment at the end of each month. If this is not met, the balance made will be carried over to the next month until the minimum is met before payment can be made.
Amending the Terms and Condition and/or Services
Hustle Writers reserves the right to amend or change all or part of the Terms and Conditions at any time, as it may be required for different reasons (without limitation) such as commercial reasons, compliance to recommendations from a regulatory body, or customer service reasons. Where we intend to make changes, we will give users prior notice few days before the change is effected. Any revision will be binding on the stated date as indicated in the memo passed to users. The company will not be liable for negligence on the part of users for not reading the memo or not receiving them as a result of their email configuration or any associated issues.